TRAILED WRAPPER WITH FORK LOADING
Light and maneuverable, suitable for all types of bales
- Trailed or carried version with central loading arm for rear loading.
- Light and handy, is suitable for all bales from 120 to 160 cm diameter.
- Loading and discharge by fork with hydraulic control from the tractor.
- Possibility of wrapping also during the transport of the bale.
- Standard with half-automatic centring.
The advantages of the central loading arm are:
- possibility to load bales up to 1200 kg, also misshapen;
- suitable for use on slopes, with discharge of the bale without risks of rolling;
- loading of the bale on slopes, the cradle smoothly and discharges the bales, one near the other, without risks of film damage.
Request more information
Automatic wrapping monitor, new generation, easy and intuitive use. One of the main features is the possibilty to switch between automatic and manual modes without exit of the set up programm
|Connection to the tractor||–||Draw-bar or 3 points|
|Tyres||–||20 – 10 6PR|
|Bale dimensions||Ø (m)|
|1,2 – 1,6|
|Max. bale weight (Optional)||Kg||1200|
|Bale loading||–||Central fork|
|Hydr. tractor couplings||–||1 s. e. + free return|
|Height film reel||mm||500-750|
|Capacity tractor pump||I/min||20|
|Standard belt number||–||3|
|Vertical discharging bale||–||–|
|Addition for automatic binding||–||–|
|Infra-red remote control kit||–||–|
|Automatic stop when wrapping cycle finished||–||Optional|